Monday, March 17, 2008

REO Speedwagon :: The Hits

REO Speedwagon :: The HitsSometimes I choose an album to poopify because it is a classic or a personal favorite. Sometimes, the album is just well ... poopy. Today is one of those poopy albums. Now I know there are a lot of REO Speedwagon fans out there (though I've yet to really meet one), so please know that this is all subjective. Besides, once we add the word 'poop' to these song titles, I think you'll agree that they are really funny.

Ladies and Germs, this probably the best Poopy Music post to date.

1. I Don't Want To Poop You
2. Poop With Me
3. Poop With The Changes
4. Keep On Pooping You
5. That Ain't Poop
6. Poop It On The Run
7. In My Poop
8. Don't Let Him Poop
9. Can't Fight This Poop
10. Keep Poopin'
11. Time For Me To Poop
12. One Poopy Night
13. Poop On The Road Again
14. Ridin' The Poop Out (Live!)


Okay, now for some real fun. Sing along and imagine the song is about pooping. Or, you know, sing along in Spanish if you want. What ever floats your ... um ... boat - yeah, your boat.

No comments: