Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Police :: Ghost in the Machine

The Police :: Ghost in the MachineSo, I've been in this '80s groove for a little while. As a kid, there were about six 8-tracks that my parents used to play the crap out of. I'm sure they will all make their way here in good time. One of those releases that I own and still enjoy, however, is Ghost in the Machine, by The Police.

Sometimes poopifying a CD is fun because the CD was sort of poopy to begin with. In this case, though, I think Sting would just sort of look at this list and shake his head a little bit, then walk away. And that's good enough for me!

Here's another classic ... poopified.

1. Spirits In The Poop World
2. Every Little Poop She Does Is Magic
3. Invisible Poop
4. Hungry For Poop
5. Demolition Poop
6. Too Much Poop
7. Re-Humanise Your Poop
8. One Poop (Not Three)
9. Poopman
10. Secret Poop
11. Poopness


No comments: